Frances Taylor a member of the Tough Girl Tribe is sharing more of her life on the Tough Girl Podcast!
- Over caffeinated and overreacting.
- Marathon runner, and one time ultra runner.
- Cycling New Zealand, Cape Reinga to Bluff 🚲
- 💌: email@example.com
- Hating PE at school and stopping all physical activity from 14 years old
- Finding fitness again
- Deciding to do the Detroit Marathon
- Living in London and working full time as a receptionist
- Starting to run and how it helped her with her mental health
- Having 10 months to train for her first marathon
- The first time putting her trainers on and going for a run
- Building up her training over time
- To tell people or not to tell people?
- Being embarrassed about how slow she was
- Being a few weeks away from her first marathon and dealing with the nerves
- Letting herself feel her feelings and carrying on
- Her first marathon, being overwhelmed, tired and crying at mile 17
- How her self confidence sky rocketed after doing the marathon
- The Scafell Pike Marathon!
- Training for the hills
- Deciding to do an ultra! A flat 75K (with no navigation)
- Why the time is passing anyway and you should go out and do what you want to do
- Giving it their best shot
- Doing the race for themselves
- With her 30th birthday coming up & deciding to quit her job
- Needing to do something big with her life
- Why she decided she wanted to go to New Zealand
- Tips for saving money
- Giving herself 2 years to get ready
- Her plan for NZ and why it’s been more difficult than she thought and why its been more amazing that she could imagine
- Learning to have more self belief
Tumblr - http://pennyface.tumblr.com
Instagram - @Penny_face
Twitter - @penny_face
Feeling inspired week after week?
You can do 3 easy things to help me continue to grow the podcast!
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, so you won’t miss a single episode
- If you’re loving the podcast, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes! I read every single comment!
- Share the podcast with your friends, especially if you think it could help them, and spread the #ToughGirlPodcast love.
Your support helps me continue to grow the podcast and do inspiring things in this space! Already done all 3? You’re a rockstar! Thank you!
Want to do more?
Please become a Patron and donate a small fixed amount every month to help fund the runnings costs.