Zoe Langley-Wathen - Walking Adventures include the South West Coastal Path, Wales Coast Path & Offa’s Dyke.
- Where her love of walking came from?
- Growing up without a car
- Going on night hikes
- Getting married young and having her daughter at 24
- Wanting to do something bigger
- Letting her dreams stay dormant
- Are you sure you can do that?
- Don’t put yourself in a position where you will be disappointed
- The South West Coastal Path!
- Deciding to follow her dream
- How to celebrate her 40th birthday in 2011
- Planning - and giving herself 7 months to sort it all out
- Did women walk the path on their own? Is it done?
- Dealing with short sharp shockers
- Her first lesson
- Egg holder, frying pans!!!
- Being on her own
- Wild camping V staying with friends
- Where was suitable to wild camp?
- Meeting people on the way
- The grief of leaving the trail
- Why did I waste so much time!
- Looking for the next challenge and how her life changed after the challenge
- Supporting Arry Berresford-Webb (Now Cain)
- Walking with other people
- The ultimate walk
- The Great Trail in Canada
- The Ridge way
- Walking around Dorset
- Advice and tips for getting out walking and why you can walk yourself fit
Twitter @WathWalk - https://twitter.com/wathwalk
Facebook @WathWalk - https://www.facebook.com/WathWalk/