Sara is an Adventurer at Heart. She is a woman who believes in truth, inspiration and hope in life. Sara believes that we all have the power within to become our best self and Live Life Boldly.
During this podcast Sara shares more about the challenges she has faced, how she overcame them and why getting back to nature helped her. Sarah shares more about hiking and guiding in the Grand Canyon and how she recently supported Shawn Cheshire in her world record to become to become the fastest blind woman to hike Rim to Rim to Rim (42 miles in 24 hrs 15 mins)
Sara also shares why age is just a number and why she is joy junkie.
By listening to this episode you will be motivated and inspired to go after your own personal challenges
*Please be aware during this episode we do talk briefly about rape (we don’t go into specifics).
- Sara introduces herself
- Being born and raised in a small town, with 2 brothers
- Being a teacher and getting married at a young age
- Moving to California
- Being cheated on by her husband for over 14 years
- Spending time out in nature
- To think or not to think
- The time it took before she started to feel the benefits in her life
- Being an intention setter
- The two pivotal moments in her life which helped her to move forward
- Staying present and why grounding is so important
- Providing support for her boys
- How past experiences helped her to cope
- Find the people who will support you
- Coaching and becoming a Wilderness First Aid Responder at 42
- Why age is just a number
- Hiking and guiding in the Grand Canyon
- Helping bling Paralympic - Shawn Cheshire break the world record for going - rim to rim to rim in the grand canyon (42 miles in 24 hrs 15 mins)
- What she learnt from this experience
- Starting her life over after her marriage was over
- Red heels!
- Not being defined by her situation and why it’s important you create your own life
- Climbing Mt Whitney
- Living life and living boldly - living by choice
- Being a joy junkie
- What’s going to be bringing her joy over the coming months
- New book coming out soon!
- Say hi to Sarah in Arizona at the Grand Canyon - not the big Canyon!
- Final words of advice for you & why the time is now!
- Wanting to go to Africa to build homes and schools
Website - https://www.liveboldlycoaching.com
Instagram - @saraschultingkranz