- Ragen talks about her childhood, being an athlete, and battling with an eating disorder
- The word “FAT” and why Ragen’s reclaiming it
- The story behind the dances with fat blog
- Why we should decouple the health & body size conversation
- How you can learn to love your body and be happy, whatever your size by having gratitude for your body and what it can achieve.
- Why she made the decision to challenge herself with a marathon - “cross finish line, get medal”
- The “good fatty” V the “bad fatty”
- “What happens if I do something that I’m not good at?”
- The disaster of the marathon and why she wanted to quit with every single step
- Learnings from the marathon experience and how’s she applied it to other areas of her life
- Handling the negativity that’s been thrown at her and how she turned it around and used it to her advantage
- Her next big goal - becoming at Ironman & the steps she's been taking to make it happen
- Dealing with haters, how she copes with online bullies
- Advice for women who may be holding themselves back from going after their goals
Become a Patron! Support the Tough Girl Podcast - CLICK HERE!
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!