Kim in her own words
I'm Kim Ingleby, Multi Award Winning Mind Body Coach, Author and TEDx Speake
r. With a passion and purpose to help you sharpen your mind, define your body, awaken your soul and lead the life you hope and wish for.
I am passionate about helping people embrace fear, grow their confidence, commit to themselves and take action. I coach incredible people from all walks of life around the World, including Team GB Athletes, Strictly Come Dancing Pro's and Media Personalities.
I founded Energised Performance
in 2004, offering complete mind body management to help unlock your potential in life, sport and work.
I have a passion for helping others and making a difference, raising over £85,000 for charities through community events & running 10 wild world marathons, 1 ultra & 1 Ironman, and volunteering on aid projects in Sierra Leone
, India & Belize.
I'm currently healing post Weil’s Encephalitis, and trauma - these experiences have added value to my professional coaching and public speaking. Whatever your hopes or fears are, I believe in you and have the tools, empathy and support to help you ignite the spark and take action today.
New episodes of the Tough Girl Podcast go live every Tuesday and Thursday at 7am UK time - Make sure you hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss out.
The Tough Girl Podcast is sponsorship and ad free thanks to the monthly financial support of patrons. To find out more about supporting your favourite podcast and becoming a patron please check out www.patreon.com/toughgirlpodcast
- Growing up
- Being bullied
- How her life changed at 14
- Her dreams when she was younger
- Not enjoying sport
- How riding horses was her passion
- Getting into running and starting to enjoy it more
- Working with other coaches
- Running the Sierra Leone Marathon and raising money for charity
- What Weil’s Encephalitis is and it’s impact
- What Kim does at the moment
- The “What if goal”
- The journey to running 100 miles in the Himalayas
- Dealing with setbacks
- What the race was like day to day
- Dealing with loss
- Wanting something positive to come out of the year
- Dealing with PTSD and trauma
- Embracing adversity and overcoming it
- Habits and having a purpose
- Being adaptable
- Not putting pressure on ourselves
- Having a morning routine
- The Hound of Happiness - 52 ways to feel good
- Being helpful to yourself and valuing yourself
- The 3 peaks Adventure Challenge in 2018 with Adventurous Ewe
- Taking the first step
- What is the most important thing you would like to do over the next year?
- Feeling nervous and unsure before an adventure
- Being known as the “Mind Body Ninja” and Kimpossible
- Dealing with voices in your head
- The power of writing things down and using a journal