Faye found her adventure mojo in 2014, since then she’s taken on a new challenge each year; from climbing Kilimanjaro, to cycling the length of New Zealand solo and most recently coming back from spending 6 months cycling the Andes.
- Living in Cornwall
- Being shy & feeling homesick
- Going to university and taking a gap year
- Learning to live off very little money
- Spending time in Thailand
- Being called an Adventurer & why she
- What she got up to after university
- Deciding to climb Kilimanjaro & getting the adventure bug
- Summit night on Kilimanjaro..
- Making changes in her life
- Micro Adventures and meeting new people
- Joining the search and rescue team in Cornwall
- Deciding to cycle the length of New Zealand
- The fears, and making the decision to do it -
- BE BOLD, COMMIT & GIVE IT A GO!
- Being a planner…
- Getting to meet Anna McNuff
- Starting her cycle ride in the South of NewZealand in 2015
- Crying on the bike and having doubts
- Wanting to quit
- What she learned from her New Zealand experience
- Your vibe attracts your tribe
- Deciding to go on her next Adventure to South America
- Flying into La Paz and dealing with Altitude
- Being in South America - dealing with standing out, learning Spanish and the physical demands on the body
- Being stung by a scorpion!
- The end of the challenge!
- Adventure Blues and coming to terms with them
- If your going through hell, keep going
- Why its normal to have hard times
- Changing her career aspirations
- Future dreams and goals
- Why you should do something that scares you!
- Commit to it and be bold
Twitter - @Faye_Shepherd -
Instagram - @faye_shepherd