Charlotte Fowles - also known as The Executive Adventurer - helps corporate leaders who are frustrated, lost or bored to rediscover their purpose, passion and fun without sacrificing their current success. She is an author and public speaker.
Always one to practice what she preaches, she has spent a lot of her life pushing herself way outside her comfort zone in pursuits such as free-diving and scuba diving; marathon running; solo-hiking whilst on chemotherapy; and crossing the Australian outback for months in an ancient 4x4 truck. After enduring over a decade of significant personal trauma, she is an expert in resilience and creating triumph from tragedy and living life in spite of this, and she brings this epic resilience to her coaching. She is passionate about mental wellness and the outdoors and is fascinated by the combinations of these elements that can bring about incredible change.
It is this unapologetic energy and relentless pursuit of her clients' complete success that gets results. She knows that as long as you're willing to step outside that comfort zone where you've been feeling so restless, the world that you want to create is all yours.
New episodes of the Tough Girl Podcast go live every Tuesday and Thursday at 7am UK time - Make sure you hit the subscribe button so you don’t miss out.
The tough girl podcast is sponsorship and ad free thanks to the monthly financial support of patrons. To find out more about supporting your favourite podcast and becoming a patron please check out www.patreon.com/toughgirlpodcast
- Who is Charlotte
- What life was like growing up
- Getting into the outdoors in her mid to late 20s
- Moving to Australia
- Getting into scuba diving and loving it
- Getting into coaching
- Why she’s called the Executive Adventurer
- What next?
- Book - Playing Big
- Wanting to live and work in a different country
- Exploring the outback in Australia in a 4x4
- Leaning new skills
- Magical moments in the outback
- Falling in love with the outdoors
- Getting away from people
- Wanting to challenge herself
- Being inspired by Bex Band - Love Her Wild
- Leaning how to camp in the cold
- Doing her first winter bivvy in the UK
- Getting into cold water swimming and loving it!!
- Building resilience for when things are good
- FREE 'Strategies for Building, Increasing, and Staying Resilient' guide
- Dealing with a lot of personal challenges, all at the same time.
- Wanting to celebrate what our bodies can do
- Breaking her leg in two places and having to learn how to walk again
- Going into therapy for depression
- Diagnosed with Stage 3B skin cancer in 2019
- Focusing on the CAN
- Deciding to go on a solo hiking adventure
- Confidence is a result not a requirement
- Blistered and bleeding feet
- Hiking the Trans Catalonia Trail
- The Biggest Book of Yes
- To keep moving forward
- Being a positive person and working on it
- Having to get on with it
- Not having a choice
- Dealing with false summits
- Advice and top tips about taking the first step