- Starting running 2 and half years ago
- A mid life crisis?
- How she came to be a runner
- Hearing about Project Awesome!
- Being persuaded to give it a go!
- Showing up and giving it ago
- Her running journey
- Making running part of her life, by running to work (9 miles)
- Saving money by running
- Not being a fast runner
- Running a marathon tomorrow with 3 weeks training
- Why it’s easier than you think it is
- Running home from Rome - where the idea came from
- Reading a book by Andrew P. Sykes and being inspired by the route
- Not having the belief that she could do it
- Letting the idea grow
- Why not do it all!!
- Being inspired by Anna McNuff!
- Wanting to feel popular at the end
- Why long distance running is mental
- Her mental preparation for her run
- Taking an accidental lift
- Her main struggle in France
- The mental difficulty with having no mental stimulation
- What she learnt from the experience
- Why you don't know who you’ll be in the future
- Why going to Project Awesome changed her
- Her highlight from running home from Rome
- Her life plan…
- Why she decided to stop flaffing and plans to move to Italy
- Her final words of advice and tips for you
- Just do it!
- Where she blogs:- Love Her Wild, Etch Rock, Huffington Post
New- twitter handle!!- @Maisey24
✩ Twitter - https://twitter.com/_tough_girl
✩ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/toughgirlchallenges/
✩ Blog/Website - https://www.toughgirlchallenges.com/
✩ FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/ToughGirlChallenges/
✩ TRIBE - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToughGirlTribe/
✩ Tumblr - http://toughgirlchallenges.tumblr.com
✩ Pinterest - https://uk.pinterest.com/Tough101/
✩ Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ToughGirlPodcast?ty=h
Tough Girl Podcast
You can listen to the Tough Girl Podcast on the go via iTunes, Soundcloud & Stitcher!