- Being a free spirit
- Growing up with 3 older sisters
- Being a spoiled brat while growing up
- Leaving home at 18 to travel
- Hopping around for 4 years, changing countries and jobs
- Dealing with anxiety at college
- Living on her own, working on her own and doing it all on her own
- Every step took her further and further away from home
- Dealing with a broken heart and trying to fill the empty void
- Arriving in Mexico - sorting out a job and a place to live within 3 days
- Doing Jaguar conservation work
- Leaving Mexico after 4 months
- Duolingo for learning languages
- Deciding to sail home across the Atlantic
- The cow scull
- Trying to get to the boat with no money
- Sailing to England
- Surviving on four hour sleeps
- Having an argument and not being able to get out
- Sailing to Ireland and not England!
- Getting itch feet and wanting to get travelling again
- Cycling Ecuador to Argentina with no money
- Operation South America
- Getting her plans in place and dealing with the negativity
- Why you should smile at strangers
- The mental and emotional challenges of her trip
- Asking for help, asking for food
- How she coped when her fiancé was in an accident
- Having Ness Knight come out to join the trip
- What she learn’t from the South American cycle
- Being emotional once she was back at home
- What’s on her bucket list
- Her message that she advocates - “follow your dreams”
- Why you’ll learn from failure
Feeling inspired week after week?
You can do 3 easy things to help me continue to grow the podcast!
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, so you won’t miss a single episode
- If you’re loving the podcast, please leave a 5-star review on iTunes! I read every single comment!
- Share the podcast with your friends, especially if you think it could help them, and spread the #ToughGirlPodcast love.
Your support helps me continue to grow the podcast and do inspiring things in this space! Already done all 3? You’re a rockstar! Thank you!
Want to do more?
Please become a Patron and donate a small fixed amount every month to help fund the runnings costs.